83% of women surveyed wanted whiter teeth
The number one thing we hear from our private customers near Keysoe is "thank goodness I can smile again"
Hi my name is Dr Suzie Moore and I've been working at The Perfect Practices Dental Group for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners courses of treatment.
If you are feeling a little insecure about your old cavities, or have 'gum disease / discolouration' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can advise you on the very best and the latest treatments for invisalign retainers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'fantastic' or 'brilliant'.
At The Perfect Practices we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of inexpensively priced braces and aligners. We know that straightening their teeth without anyone noticing and minimising impact on patient's work, home or school life with a low number of dental visits in MK44 is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in HarlingtonOur clients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include continuing to eat whatever they want and continuity in care.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Any family history of this?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"They go the extra mile. [Friendly], informative and professional good communication. Excellent servicebut can take a. " More.
Scarlett Carr, 10-May-18 (Holders Hill London)
"A healthy, beautiful smile is incredibly important"
Literally 1000s of patients and new dental clients have been choosing Perfect Practices Dental Group for braces and aligners for over a quarter of century. Our patient registration list has re opened in Harlington, Taverners Green and Hockley LU5. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
We like to think that not all dentists have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new dental patients come to smile enhancing
- Quality & friendly care for invisalign retainers and all braces and aligners
- Dr Rahul Doshi in dentistry.co.uk's top 50influencers of uk dentistry, as voted for by the dental professionclick here
- State of the art facility for braces and aligners | local Bedfordshire practice
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- All of our practices have the very latest innovation and technology as standard
- More than ten practices across Bedfordshire and the South East
We are one of Bedfordshire's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of delighted private patients who already have invisalign retainers with unique results.
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for braces and aligners or other dental work (including removable prosthetics like dentures is really easy.
Your dentist will elaborate on or explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts.