veneers: Kiss your old smile goodbye!
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I not have veneers sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Druian I work with private customers who require various veneers or other similar full dentures (acrylic).
If you are Please remember not all dentists offer the same level of the most modern dental care as smile enhancing or have access to the same technology, knowledge and experience your enamel erosion, or have 'gaps in teeth (diastema)' or other symptoms where caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the very best and the latest and most up to date treatments for dental caps.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'astounding' or 'unforgettable'.
Perhaps you are considering a new dentist? Our dental specialists and treatment coordinators are on hand to outline and clarify any problem or query you may have about bespoke veneers.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake veneers for new patients in Aspley Guise.
I always ask new private patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change and why?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"My nervous days are over!. solve or answer service as always seem on time and friendly staff. Excellent no complaints whatsoever. " More.
Amber Lawson, 10-Jan-17 (Beecroft Bedfordshire)
"I can smile - a lot"
Literally thousands of registered patients and new dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Aspley Guise) for caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures for over a quarter of century. We cover all of Aspley Guise, Lacey Green and Beddington MK17. Call 01992 878 030.
Why use The Perfect Practices (TPS) for your bespoke veneers
We like to think that not all dental clinicians are the same.
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Quality & friendly care for bespoke veneers and all veneers | local Bedfordshire practice
- Great for nervous patients
- State of the art facility for veneers
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times