veneers: 67% of women surveyed wanted a better smile
We often hear from new private customers "this is the best thing I have ever done for myself."
My name is Dr Sheila Nguyen and I am a fully qualified dental clinicians. I am responsible for new dental patients wanting veneers.
If you are worry about your gaps in teeth (diastema), or have 'smile' or other symptoms where stained teeth solutions can help, I can offer you the very best and ultra modern courses of treatment for stained teeth treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'eye-opening' or 'excellent'.
Are you searching Google for a new dentist? Our dental practitioners and periodontists are on hand to embarrassed by any problem or query you may have about porcelain veneers.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake veneers for new patients in Bedford.
Free first appointment
I always ask new dental clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Why now?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Everyone looks so much better when they smile"
1000s of customers and newly registered patients have been choosing smile enhancing for stained teeth solutions since 1993. Patients often come from Bedford, Asheridge and Arkley MK40. Call 01992 878 030.
Why use The Perfect Practices for your porcelain veneers
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other Bedfordshire dental practices near Bedford
5 reasons why new private dental patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Super fast appointments, book online
- Offering painless & long lasting dental solutions
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced veneers / dental techniques
- All of our practices have the very latest dental innovation and technology as standard
- The Perfect Practices (TPS) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients