veneers: 83% of women surveyed wanted whiter teeth
The number one thing we hear from our Bedfordshire registered patients is "why did I wait so long for veneers?"
My name is Dr Sam Jethwa. I work at our Bedfordshire and [county] practices. I am a fully qualified dental specialist. I am responsible for new dental clients wanting veneers or other similar treatments.
If you are annoyed by your chipped teeth, or have 'unattractive Smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can recommend the correct and the most advanced dental procedures for cosmetic teeth veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'wonderful' or 'effortless'.
Looking at websites on Google to explore the possibility of having ceramic or Emax veneers, is that right? Our dentists and treatment coordinators are on hand to clarify any problem or query you may have about cosmetic teeth veneers.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Lower Shelton over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free first appointment
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Fast, friendly and efficient service. My first experience was for an emergency appointment and they were more than happy to fit me in despite not being registered for the follow up appointment, despite the dental professional being off sick they were more than happy to fit me in to see another dentist instead of asking me to rebook. I went for a regular check up and the. " More.
Andrea Atkinson, 20-Jul-18 (Locksbottom London)
We think our veneers are the very best
Perhaps you are considering veneers? Please remember not all dental professionals have been established for 25 years or see over 50,000 patients a year as a group
5 reasons why new private patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Experienced dental surgeons in veneers
- Nervous patients welcome? for cosmetic teeth veneers
- Free smile assessment for veneers
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- More than ten practices across Bedfordshire and the South East
Seeing a local Dr Bhavna Doshi or orthodontist for veneers or other oral or dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will outline and clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental special offers and promos for veneers.