It's worth a shot!
We often hear from new patients "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
Hi my name is Dr Gurs Sehmi, I am a braces and aligners treatments dentist.
If you are feeling a little insecure about your yellow or stained teeth, or have 'Wisdom Teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the most popular and the most modern courses of treatment for veneers for all your teeth.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'life-changing' or 'awesome'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free initial consultation
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Any family history of this?
- What do you hope we can achieve cosmetically?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
"Excellent Friendly, but professional service. Have been a patient for many years, familiar staff, highly attentive atmosphere. Empathy needed. " More.
Andrea Smith, 23-Aug-18 (Fingest Buckinghamshire)
We offer superior teeth retainers
We like to think that not all dentists have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new dental clients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Free aftercare for braces and aligners
- Same day treatment for teeth retainers
- Quality & friendly care for teeth retainers and all braces and aligners
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Bedfordshire that other practices
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients