You've have been wanting to this for ages for paediatric dentistry
Bedfordshire patients tell us "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Welcome to Perfect Practices Dental Group, my name is Dr Manie Opperman and I'm one of the resident dental professionals here.
If you are tired of your discoloured teeth, or have 'under bite' or other symptoms where general dentistry procedures can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the correct and the most modern full dentures (acrylic) for root canal treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'excellent' or 'unforgettable'.
Our dentists and orthodontists are on hand to outline and clarify any question or query you may have about paediatric dentistry.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake children's dentistry for new patients in Chiltern Green.
Free first consultation
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Any family history of this?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"I never get tired of smiling"
50,000+ pa of dental clients and new private customers have been choosing The Perfect Practices for general dentistry procedures since 1993. We cover all of Chiltern Green, Beanhill and Elmstead Market LU2. Call 01992 878 030.
Why use The Perfect Practices Dental Group for your paediatric dentistry
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other Bedfordshire dental practices near Chiltern Green . We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
5 reasons why new registered patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Same day treatment for children's dentistry | local Bedfordshire practice
- Latest porcelain veneers from £1584 pcm
- Specialist in oral surgery? for children's dentistry
- We are certified and CQC registered
- smile enhancing has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Bedfordshire that other practices