implants: Just do it!
At Perfect Practices Dental Group patients often tell us "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi my name is Dr Sarah Good, I am responsible for implants full dentures (acrylic) here at The Perfect Practices Dental Group.
If you are completely fed up with your gaps in teeth (diastema), or have 'gum disease / discolouration' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the correct and the most advanced treatments for gum veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'awesome' or 'unique'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free initial examination
I always ask new dental clients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
Perhaps you are considering implants? restorative dentistry is a highly skilled professional and not all dentists offer the full range of elective dentistry options. For example a number of dentists offer implants but not orthodontics (braces) near Cople
5 reasons why new patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Cople)
- Free smile assessment for implants
- Dental braces from £1,500 | now with digital oral scan?
- Providing specialist implants & orthodontic treatments | local Bedfordshire practice
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Bedfordshire