implants: Just do it!
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "That our results are amazing"
Hi my name is Dr Zaki Kanaan and I've been working at Perfect Practices Dental Group for many years offering patients help and advice on implants dental procedures here at The Perfect Practices Dental Group.
If you are upset by your sensitive teeth, or have 'gaps' or other symptoms where implants can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the right and most progressive full dentures (acrylic) for implants for your teeth.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'really very good' or 'awe-inspiring'.
Are you now considering having implants? Have missing teeth? From single tooth to full mouth implants dental implants are your permanent solution. Our dentists and orthodontists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question not matter what it is you may have about implants for your teeth.
Comprehensive Complete Implant Care Plan: The Green
We offer the most comprehensive dental assessments in the world for all dental implants. We can advise patients on concerns about bone loss, bone grafts and maintenance. Our implants will allow you to chew and speak correctly.
The thorough approach of our dedicated implant team is proof of our commitment to creating the best smiles possible for our clients.
We use our years of experience along with the latest technology to formulate a customised treatment plan for you. An implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge firmly in place. The tooth colour is matched to your existing teeth. Our results look completely natural
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
We think our implants are the very best
We like to think that not all dental professionals have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Shefford)
- implants | 0% finance buy now, pay later? | local Bedfordshire practice
- Personal treatment plan
- Providing specialist implants & orthodontic treatments | local Bedfordshire practice
- More than ten practices across Bedfordshire and the South East
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dental practitioners in Bedfordshire
- The Perfect Practices (TPS) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
Seeing a local dentist or periodontist for implants or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for promotions, discounts and special offer.