braces and aligners:YES because it's your turn now
In Bedfordshire patient feedback is often "why did I wait so long for braces and aligners?"
Hi my name is Dr Kayur Patel and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (TPS) for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners full dentures (acrylic).
If you are tired of your gum disease (periodontitis), or have 'teeth in general' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can recommend the appropriate and ultra modern dental treatments for top teeth veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'jaw dropping' or 'awesome'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"My lovely teeth. Have been with this practise since I was a child it is comfortable and highly attentive. They are brilliant really great. " More.
Madelyn James, 01-Feb-17 (Colstrope Buckinghamshire)
Why you should make an appointment today
Please remember not all dentists have in house specialists
5 reasons why new registered patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Haynes Church End)
- Open Saturdays for braces and aligners
- Currently featuring complete dental implants from just £995!
- Patient satisfaction assured? for braces and aligners
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- More than ten practices across Bedfordshire and the South East