veneers: There really is no such thing as natural beauty
Bedfordshire patients tell us "this is the best thing I have ever done for myself."
Hi my name is Dr Sheila Nguyen and I've been working at smile enhancing for many years offering patients help and advice on veneers courses of treatment. I work at our Bedfordshire practices.
If you are worried by your bruxism, or have 'current smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the correct and cutting edge full dentures (acrylic) for lumineers veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'stunning' or 'excellent'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free initial consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Have you looked into any possible treatments that you think you might like?
- What are your expectations?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
Are Googling for veneers? reshaping and contouring dentistry is a highly skilled professional and not all dentists offer the same level range of services you will find at Perfect Practices
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices
- 1000s of happy veneers patients | 7k implants placed | local Bedfordshire practice
- Trusted & reliable
- Book online super fast appointments
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- Perfect Practices has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for veneers or other oral or dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will outline and clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for promotions, discounts and special offer for veneers.