braces and aligners: Your smile - For that Extra Feminine Look You Always Wanted
At Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr David Bloom and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners dental procedures. I work at our Bedfordshire practices.
If you are tired of your overbite, or have 'stained or discoloured teeth' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can offer you the most popular and superior procedures for fixed braces.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'awesome' or 'wonderful'.
At The Perfect Practices (TPS) we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of competitively priced braces and aligners. We know that minimising impact on patient's work, home or school life with a low number of dental visits in MK43 and having minimal mouth and / or gum irritation is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in OakleyOur dental patients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include comfort and information about different types of braces.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
Free initial examination
I always ask new private patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- What are your expectations?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"Had braces and aligners with PP. The dental specialists are always courteous and friendly it's a lovely clean practice. New patient. " More.
Robyn R., 01-Nov-17 (Hazlemere Buckinghamshire)
"Results these days can look really natural"
50,000+ pa of private dental clients and new dental patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Oakley) for braces and aligners for over 25 years. We cover all of Oakley, Keysoe Row and St Leonards MK43. Call 01992 878 030.
Why use Perfect Practices Dental Group for your orthodontic retainers
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct unacceptable cosmetic density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new dental clients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- 1000s of happy braces and aligners patients | 7k implants placed | local Bedfordshire practice
- Experienced & skilled dentists?
- Same day treatment for braces and aligners
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Bedfordshire that other practices
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
- All of our practices have the very latest dental innovation and technology as standard