veneers: Your smile - For that Extra Feminine Look You Always Wanted
The number one thing we hear from our Bedfordshire customers is "why did I wait?"
Welcome to The Perfect Practices, my name is Dr Maria Kalkani and I offer patients a range of treatments including teeth straightening. I work at our Bedfordshire practices.
If you are bothered by your worn teeth, or have 'stained teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can recommend the very best and most progressive procedures for partial veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'remarkable' or 'excellent'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Why now?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"Fantastic service. I have confidence in the dental surgery. I have received excellent dental care. " More.
Hailey V., 20-Jul-18 (Althorne Essex)
1000s of patients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for veneers since 1993. We are currently taking on newly registered patients from Husborne Crawley, Edworth and Whitwell MK43. Call 01992 878 030.
We think our veneers are the very best
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct badly done restoratively improving density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Duloe)
- Quality & friendly care for partial veneers and all veneers | local Bedfordshire practice
- Nervous patients welcome? for partial veneers
- High quality caring approach for veneers
- smile enhancing has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- We are certified and CQC registered
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
Seeing a local Dr Bhavna Doshi or hygienist for veneers or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for special discounts and offers.