78% of men and women asked, admitted to smile envy and 58% wished their teeth were straighter
The number one thing we hear from our private dental patients near Seddington is "why did I not have root canal work sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Noushin Attari I work with private clients who require various root canal work or other similar dental treatments.
If you are completely fed up with your gaps in teeth (diastema), or have 'sensitive teeth' or other symptoms where smile makeovers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the very best and the most advanced courses of treatment for smile improvement procedures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'life-changing' or 'phenomenal'.
Browsing Google for smile makeover? Our dental specialists and orthodontists are on hand to inform or clarify any question or query you may have about endodontic therapy treatments. Smile makeovers sounds very Hollywood but they aren't. It is a way of ensuring that your cosmetic dentistry is correctly planned and that your time, budget and dental appointments all give you the very best chance of resulting in the exact look you were planning. Book appointment.
Designing a Smile Makeover - Choosing the Right Treatments
The team at our highly-focused dental surgery can design a smile makeover that will transform your appearance - and possibly the your quality of your life.
We design our treatment plans around each individual's needs, and no two smile makeovers are the same. This commitment to personalised treatment allows us to deliver superb results. Smile makeovers incorporate new technology that can create a real future smile that you can even try out!
Free initial examination
I always ask new customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Any other problems you want us to look at the same time?
- What are your expectations?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
1000s of private customers and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for smile makeovers for over a quarter of century. Patients often come from Seddington, Ayres End and Thundridge SG19. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
Please remember not all dentist near Seddington are the same. Unfortunately we often see poor or shoddy restoratively improving work or hear of poorly given advice for dentist abroad
5 reasons why new clients come to Perfect Practices
- Professional yet affordable dental care for root canal work
- Nervous patients welcome? for endodontic therapy treatments
- Over 5000 root canal work patients
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Bedfordshire that other practices
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for smile makeovers or other oral or dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will answer your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers.