veneers: Your new smile - For the teeth you always want. Buy full teeth veneers
We often hear from new patients "That our results are amazing"
Hi my name is Dr Sarah Good and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on veneers courses of treatment. I work at our Bedfordshire practices.
If you are tired of your old fillings, or have 'periodontal problems' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the most popular and cutting edge full dentures (acrylic) for laminate veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'extraordinary' or 'incredible'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new private dental clients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change and why?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
"High standards of o professional care. I trust the Dr Bhavna Doshi, his experience, competence and the up to date equipment, etc. Centre of Dentistry is superb. " More.
Camden Kelly, 09-May-18 (Smallford Hertfordshire)
"I add a smile to everything I wear"
We think our veneers are the very best
We like to think that not all dentists have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new dental patients come to smile enhancing
- Free smile assessment for veneers
- God registered dentists
- High quality caring approach for veneers
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Bedfordshire that other practices
- We are certified and CQC registered
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients