veneers: There really is no such thing as natural beauty
The number one thing we hear from our patients near Wilden is "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr Sarah Good, I am a veneers treatments dental specialist.
If you are annoyed by your old crowns, or have 'stained teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the right and the latest courses of treatment for temporary veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'eye-opening' or 'wonderful'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
1000s of private dental clients and new dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers since 1993. Patients often come from Aley Green, Cross End and Cheverell's Green LU1. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct unacceptable corrective density done abroad
5 reasons why new clients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Wilden)
- Quality & friendly care for temporary veneers and all veneers
- Trusted & reliable
- Patient satisfaction assured? for veneers | local Bedfordshire practice
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- We are certified and CQC registered
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being