It's time to treat you
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi my name is Dr Druian and I've been working at smile enhancing for many years offering patients help and advice on implants procedures.
If you are worry about your enamel degradation, or have 'missing tooth' or other symptoms where caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the appropriate and most progressive courses of treatment for crowns.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'breathtaking' or 'eye-opening'.
Googling a new dentist? Our dentists and treatment coordinators are on hand to explain any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about dental implant bridges.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake implants for new patients in Whipsnade.
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Why now?
- What are your expectations?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies"
Literally thousands of patients and newly registered patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Whipsnade) for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures . new registered patients come from Whipsnade, Chartridge and Lathbury LU6. Call 01992 878 030.
We think our implants are the very best
We like to think that not all dental specialists have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new private dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- State of the art facility for implants
- Large choice of services
- Quality & friendly care for dental implant bridges and all implants | local Bedfordshire practice
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Bedfordshire that other practices
Seeing a local dental professional or orthodontist for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will elaborate on or explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for promotions, discounts and special offer.