braces and aligners: Because you need time for yourself
The number one thing we hear from our patients is "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr Ali Daftari, I am responsible for braces and aligners course of treatments.
If you are suffering with your bad breath, or have 'gum disease / discolouration' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can recommend the right and exceptional dental procedures for dental veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'tremendous' or 'eye-opening'.
are you Googling to arrange having composite or Ultrathin veneers, is that right? Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to answer any problem or query you may have about teeth straightening procedures.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Butlers Cross over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Why now?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
"Amazing consultation and procedure. Very professional and trust built up over the time I have been coming to the practice. Would definitely recommend . " More.
Nicole Reynolds, 02-May-18 (Cublington Buckinghamshire)
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"
Literally 1000s of private dental patients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers for decades. We are currently taking on new clients from Butlers Cross, Painter's Green and Crafton HP9. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our teeth straightening procedures are perhaps better than other dentists
We like to think that not all dental practitioners are the same.
5 reasons why new private customers come to The Perfect Practices (nr Butlers Cross)
- braces and aligners: Advanced / full x-rays included
- 0% finance teeth straightening procedures
- Open evenings & weekends for braces and aligners
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- The Perfect Practices also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
Seeing a local dental professional or periodontist for veneers or other dental work (including posterior crowns (metal only) is really easy.
Your dentist will elaborate on or explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental treatment promotions and discounts.