general dentistry procedures: Your smile - For that super Feminine Look You Always Wanted
We often hear from new clients "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi my name is Dr. Miriam Molins, I am responsible for general dentistry procedures treatments here at The Perfect Practices.
If you are affected by your sensitive teeth, or have 'crowded teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the most popular and exceptional full dentures (acrylic) for smile veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'brilliant' or 'mind-blowing'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new private clients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Any family history of this?
- What do you hope we can achieve aesthetically?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
1000s of private patients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for veneers since 1993. We take new private dental patients from Chivery, Building End and Little Woodcote HP23. Call 01992 878 030.
Why you should make an appointment today
We like to think that not all dental specialists are the same.
5 reasons why new private patients come to Perfect Practices
- Providing specialist general dentistry procedures & orthodontic treatments | local Buckinghamshire practice
- CQC approved cosmetic dentist for root canal treatments
- Quality & friendly care for root canal treatments and all general dentistry procedures
- Perfect Practices Dental Group also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- More than ten practices across Buckinghamshire and the South East
Seeing a local dentist or periodontist for veneers or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will elaborate on or explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers.