braces and aligners: Because you need time for yourself
The number one thing we hear from our Buckinghamshire patients is "why did I not have braces and aligners sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Suzie Moore and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (nr Coffee Hall) for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners dental procedures. I work at our Buckinghamshire practices.
If you are upset by your stained teeth, or have 'buck teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the most popular and state of the art dental treatments for veneers or whitening.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'tremendous' or 'fantastic'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- How long have you wanted to do this?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Fast, highly attentive and efficient service. Extremely likeable and reassuring staff happy to explain procedures. Excellent costumer services. " More.
Logan Palmer, 13-Jun-18 (Upper Caldecote Bedfordshire)
1000s of registered patients and new private clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for veneers for over a quarter of century. We are currently taking on new private dental clients from Coffee Hall, Hatch and Elm Park MK6. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our private orthodontic treatments are perhaps better than other dentists
We like to think that not all dentists are the same.
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Quality & friendly care for private orthodontic treatments and all braces and aligners
- Book your free consultation
- 1000s of happy braces and aligners patients | 7k implants placed
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- More than ten practices across Buckinghamshire and the South East