You've have been wanting to this for ages for dental braces
The number one thing we hear from our Buckinghamshire private patients is "why did I not have braces and aligners sooner"
My name is Dr Sarah Good. I work at our Buckinghamshire and [county] practices. I am a fully qualified Dr Bhavna Doshi. I am responsible for new private dental clients wanting braces and aligners or other similar treatments.
If you are bothered by your stained teeth, or have 'discoloured teeth' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can recommend the very best and superior courses of treatment for dental braces.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'awe-inspiring' or 'eye-opening'.
At smile enhancing we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of low-cost braces and aligners. We know that maintaining a healthy mouth and teeth during dental treatment and speed of procedure is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in CheddingtonOur patients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include continuity in care and complete understanding of the process of having braces.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
Free first appointment
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
Worried about finding the right dental professional near Knotty Green ? . Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
5 reasons why new private dental patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Free smile assessment for braces and aligners
- Multi award winning cosmetic dentists
- State of the art facility for braces and aligners | local Buckinghamshire practice
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- The Perfect Practices Dental Group also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
- More than ten practices across Buckinghamshire and the South East