78% of men and women asked, admitted to smile envy and 58% wished their teeth were straighter
The number one thing we hear from our Buckinghamshire private customers is "thank goodness I can smile again"
My name is Dr Becky Walker. I work at our Buckinghamshire and [county] practices. I am a fully qualified dentist. I am responsible for new private clients wanting veneers or other similar treatments.
If you are suffering with your missing tooth, or have 'gum disease / discolouration' or other symptoms where caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures can help, I can recommend the most popular and superior treatments for dental crowns.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'effortless' or 'striking'.
Are you a patient Googling for a new dentist? Our dentists and treatment coordinators are on hand to answer any problem or query you may have about cosmetic veneers.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake veneers for new patients in Dorton.
Free first appointment
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Thank you. I really can't speak highly enough of The Perfect Practices. From being absolutely terrified, I now have a plan to transform my teeth that I know I can manage with the support of everyone there. The sign outside the practice says 'dedicated to nervous patients' and from my experience they truly are. If you are scared of taking that first step, just go for it, you won't find better, more caring, expert professionals anywhere!. Really good. " More.
Ivy Fletcher, 06-Aug-18 (Peartree Green Essex)
Why you should book now
restorative dental work
5 reasons why new dental clients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Professional yet affordable dental care for veneers | local Buckinghamshire practice
- Highest quality, lifetime implants
- Quality & friendly care for cosmetic veneers and all veneers | local Buckinghamshire practice
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- The Perfect Practices also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times