Your smile: For that Extra Feminine Look You Always Wanted
At The Perfect Practices (nr Edgcott) patients often tell us "why did I wait?"
Hi my name is Dr Sarah Good, I am a veneers full dentures (acrylic) dentist.
If you are really fed up with your cracked teeth, or have 'overbite' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the very best and the latest course of treatments for lumineers veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'astounding' or 'remarkable'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
"I just new every think would be OK. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel 'at home'.. Excellent! " More.
Darcie Taylor, 09-Jun-17 (Heelands Buckinghamshire)
We think our veneers are the very best
We like to think that not all dental surgeons are the same.
5 reasons why new customers come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- veneers | 0% finance buy now, pay later?
- Personal treatment plan
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced veneers / dental techniques
- More than ten practices across Buckinghamshire and the South East
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established