It's worth a shot!
We often hear from new patients "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
Hi my name is Dr Suzie Moore and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners dental treatments.
If you are worry about your gaps in front teeth, or have 'decayed teeth' or other symptoms where periodontal treatments can help, I can recommend the appropriate and the most modern treatments for private periodontics.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'staggering' or 'unforgettable'.
Are you a client in need of gum disease solutions? in Greatmoor
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our registered patients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from Greatmoor have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
Free first appointment
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- What do you hope we can achieve restoratively?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Really happy :-). First appointment and everything worked well very satisfied with the experience. Excellent dentistry trusted dental practice. " More.
Lilly Wilson, 17-Jan-18 (Littleworth Bedfordshire)
Why our removable braces offer brilliant results
Worried about finding the right Dr Bhavna Doshi near Greatmoor ? . Perfect Practices has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
5 reasons why new dental patients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Patient satisfaction assured? for braces and aligners | local Buckinghamshire practice
- Personal treatment plan
- braces and aligners: Advanced / full x-rays included
- We have a passion for excellence
- The Perfect Practices (nr Greatmoor) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)