Take time out for dental beauty
The number one thing we hear from our patients near Wexham Street is "this is the best thing I have ever done for myself."
Hi my name is Dr Negin Mosahebi and I've been working at Perfect Practices Dental Group for many years offering patients help and advice on veneers treatments.
If you are bothered by your ugly or misshaped teeth, or have 'teeth in general' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the appropriate and ultra modern dental treatments for ultrathins.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'unbelievable' or 'surprising'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"The Perfect Dentist. I feel happy with the treatment I have received. First time visit at the centre. " More.
Sadie U., 16-Mar-18 (South Acton London)