Give it a try!
In Buckinghamshire patient feedback is often "why did I wait so long for periodontal disease?"
Hi my name is Dr Sheila Nguyen I work with private clients who require various periodontal disease or other similar dental treatments.
If you are completely fed up with your current smile, or have 'unattractive Smile' or other symptoms where smile makeovers can help, I can recommend the right and ultra modern full dentures (acrylic) for trial smiles.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'extraordinary' or 'astonishing'.
Are you now considering having smile makeover? Our dentists and treatment coordinators are on hand to clarify any question you may have about oral cancer screenings. Smile makeovers sounds very Hollywood but they aren't. It is a way of ensuring that your cosmetic dentistry is correctly planned and that your time, budget and dental appointments all give you the very best chance of resulting in the exact look you were planning.
Smile Makeover: Kingston
Designing a Smile Makeover - Choosing the Right Treatments
The team at our surgeries can design a smile makeover that will transform your appearance - and possibly the your quality of your life.
We design our treatment plans around each individual's needs, and no two smile makeovers are the same. This commitment to personalised treatment allows us to deliver superb results. Smile makeovers incorporate new technology that can create a real future smile that you can even try out!
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- How long have you wanted to do this?
- What do you hope we can achieve restoratively?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
Why our oral cancer screenings offer awe-inspiring results
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other Buckinghamshire dental practices near Kingston . We have hundreds of repeat clients
5 reasons why new dental patients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Free smile assessment for periodontal disease
- Over 30,000 smile makeovers completed
- High quality caring approach for periodontal disease
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dental clinicians in Buckinghamshire
- smile enhancing has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
Seeing a local dental professional or periodontist for smile makeovers or other dental work (including implants, single or multiple is really easy.
Your dentist will elaborate on or explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions.