83% of women surveyed wanted whiter teeth
We often hear from new patients "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr Manie Opperman and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners dental treatments. I work at our Buckinghamshire practices.
If you are affected by your halitosis, or have 'gums' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can offer you the correct and superior course of treatments for dental veneers (front teeth).
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'incredible' or 'brilliant'.
Want more information to to enquiry about having ceramic or Durathin veneers, is that right? Our dentists and periodontists are on hand to embarrassed by any question you may have about damon clear braces.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Lillingstone Lovell over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new private customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
":P jaw dropping braces and aligners. I feel confident in the treatment. Best dental service I've ever had. " More.
Isabella Hill, 22-Aug-18 (Tiptree Essex)
We think our braces and aligners are the very best
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct poor cosmetic density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private clients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Lillingstone Lovell)
- Patient satisfaction assured? for braces and aligners
- Affordable dental implants | from only £1695, save up to 47%
- braces and aligners | 0% finance buy now, pay later? | local Buckinghamshire practice
- Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers
- The Perfect Practices Dental Group also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
Seeing a local dental specialist or orthodontist for veneers or other dental work (including crooked or crowded teeth treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental special offers and promos for braces and aligners.