teeth whitening: Give it a try!
Buckinghamshire patients tell us "the results are simply amazing."
Hi, my name's Dr Kuljeet Mehta and I've been with smile enhancing for over 5 years. I offer teeth whitening, orthodontics, braces etc and partial denture (acrylic).
If you are affected by your old crowns, or have 'crowded teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the right and ultra modern course of treatments for temporary veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'awe-inspiring' or 'eye-opening'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free initial examination
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- How long have they been like this?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
1000s of dental patients and new dental clients have been choosing Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers for over a quarter of century. We have new patients for all over Loudwater, Lidlington and Hadham Ford HP10. Call 01992 878 030.