You want a better smile right?
In Buckinghamshire patient feedback is often "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi my name is Dr Sam Jethwa, I am responsible for periodontal treatments full dentures (acrylic) here at The Perfect Practices (TPS).
If you are affected by your old cavities, or have 'toothache' or other symptoms where periodontal treatments can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the very best and most progressive dental procedures for gum disease solutions.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'incredible' or 'unforgettable'.
Googling gum disease solutions? in Akeley
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our private clients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from Akeley have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Why now?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
1000s of patients and new private dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for periodontal treatments . We have new private clients for all over Akeley, Bucklandwharf and Goff's Oak MK18. Call 01992 878 030.
We offer first rate gum disease solutions
cosmetic dental work
5 reasons why new clients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Burnham)
- Open evenings & weekends for periodontal treatments
- Cutting edge dental treatment?
- State of the art facility for periodontal treatments
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
30,000+ Veneers | 9 practices | 50,000+ patients pa