The number one thing we hear from our patients near Oldbrook is "the results are simply amazing."
My name is Dr Paul Abrahams. I work at our Buckinghamshire and [county] practices. I am a fully qualified dental specialist. I am responsible for new customers wanting braces and aligners or other similar treatments.
If you are tired of your gaps in front teeth, or have 'overbite' or other symptoms where caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures can help, I can recommend the correct and state of the art dental treatments for porcelain crowns.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'wonderful' or 'incredible'.
Are you wanting a new dentist? Our dentists and treatment coordinators are on hand to outline and clarify any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about adult braces.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake braces and aligners for new dental patients in Oldbrook.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new private patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"The Experience to Rebuild Your Smile & Self-esteem"
1000s of private dental patients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures for decades. We cover all of Oldbrook, Tinkers End and Ruislip Common MK6. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
Please remember not all dental professionals have in house specialists
5 reasons why new dental clients come to smile enhancing
- Friendly, local dentist? for braces and aligners near Oldbrook
- Relaxed environment for adult braces
- Professional yet affordable dental care for braces and aligners | local Buckinghamshire practice
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers
We are one of Buckinghamshire's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of happy private dental clients who already have porcelain crowns with wondrous results.
Seeing a local dentist or orthodontist for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures or other I'm Dr David Nolte and my goal is to inspire people to take action to keep their mouth healthy and their smiles whiter is really easy.
Your dentist will answer your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental treatment promotions and discounts.