You might be missing out
The number one thing we hear from our private customers is "why did I wait?"
My name is Dr Ali Daftari and I am a fully qualified dental clinicians. I am responsible for new dental clients wanting braces and aligners.
If you are Please remember not all dentists offer the same level of attention focus dental care as The Perfect Practices or have access to the same technology, knowledge and experience your narrow smile, or have 'gum disease / discolouration' or other symptoms where stained teeth solutions can help, I can recommend the very best and ultra modern full dentures (acrylic) for stained teeth treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'mind-blowing' or 'effortless'.
Are you looking to have a new dentist? Our dental professionals and periodontists are on hand to inform or clarify any question you may have about invisible braces.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake braces and aligners for new patients in Padbury.
Free first consultation
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
We think our braces and aligners are the very best
cosmetic dental work
5 reasons why new private customers come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Free aftercare for braces and aligners
- One of Buckinghamshire's top dentists?
- Super fast appointments, book online
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers
- smile enhancing has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
Seeing a local dental specialist or hygienist for stained teeth solutions or other oral or dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will outline and clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts.