You want to stop feeling so self conscious about your teeth, smile or gums
In Buckinghamshire patient feedback is often "why did I wait?"
My name is Dr Mahmoud Pourghadiri and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new patients wanting children's dentistry or children's dentistry.
If you are completely fed up with your overbite, or have 'bruxism' or other symptoms where children's dentistry can help, I can recommend the very best and most progressive treatments for paediatric dentistry.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'effortless' or 'jaw-dropping'.
Are you wanting a new dentist? Our dental practitioners and treatment coordinators are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question you may have about paediatric dentistry.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake children's dentistry for new private patients in Hardmead.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new private clients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Any family history of this?
- What do you hope we can achieve restoratively?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
1000s of patients and new customers have been choosing The Perfect Practices for children's dentistry for decades. We have new dental patients for all over Hardmead, Upton End and Old Linslade MK16. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our paediatric dentistry offer tremendous results
restorative dental work
5 reasons why new clients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- High quality caring approach for children's dentistry
- Family run private dentist | welcoming new patients?
- children's dentistry | 0% finance buy now, pay later? | local Buckinghamshire practice
- All of our practices have the very latest dental innovation and technology as standard
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- More than ten practices across Buckinghamshire and the South East