Go for it!
The number one thing we hear from our patients is "That our results are amazing"
My name is Dr Sheila Nguyen and I am a fully qualified dental clinicians. I am responsible for new private dental clients wanting dentures.
If you are worry about your Wisdom Teeth, or have 'halitosis' or other symptoms where dentures can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the right and the most modern course of treatments for partial dentures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'life-changing' or 'brilliant'.
Our dentists and periodontists are on hand to clarify any question you may have about partial dentures.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake dentures for new patients in Willowbank.
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Great results first time!. One should have a free choice of Dr Bhavna Doshi and location. Great dental Practise! The Perfect Practices all the way. " More.
Lucas Dawson, 04-Jun-18 (Ballinger Common Buckinghamshire)