Kiss your old smile goodbye!
Buckinghamshire patients tell us "why did I wait so long for caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures?"
My name is Dr Negin Mosahebi. I work at our Buckinghamshire and [county] practices. I am a fully qualified dental professional. I am responsible for new dental patients wanting caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures or other similar treatments.
If you are worried by your sensitive teeth, or have 'smile' or other symptoms where bad breath solutions can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the most popular and exceptional treatments for private bad breath treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'wonderful' or 'excellent'.
Are you wanting gum disease solutions? in Tattenhoe
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our private dental clients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from Tattenhoe have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Show me a smile, and I'll show you one back"
Literally thousands of patients and new clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Tattenhoe) for bad breath solutions for over a quarter of century. 16-Dec-16 Tattenhoe, Mashbury and Egypt MK4. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
We like to think that not all dentists have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- State of the art facility for caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures
- Pay monthly invisible braces
- caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures: Advanced / full x-rays included
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Buckinghamshire that other practices
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
We are one of Buckinghamshire's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of delighted private dental patients who already have private bad breath treatments with unforgettable results.
Seeing a local Dr Bhavna Doshi or orthodontist for bad breath solutions or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will elaborate on or explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts.