Get wisdom teeth removal today, why wait
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr Mahmoud Pourghadiri, I am responsible for general dentistry procedures full dentures (acrylic) here at The Perfect Practices (nr Wooburn).
If you are worry about your crowded teeth, or have 'discoloured teeth' or other symptoms where smile makeovers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the very best and the latest and most up to date course of treatments for smile cosmetics.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'excellent' or 'staggering'.
Perhaps you are looking for smile makeover? Our dentists and periodontists are on hand to embarrassed by any problem or query you may have about wisdom teeth removal. Smile makeovers sounds very Hollywood but they aren't. It is a way of ensuring that your cosmetic dentistry is correctly planned and that your time, budget and dental appointments all give you the very best chance of resulting in the exact look you were planning. Book appointment.
Designing a Smile Makeover - Choosing the Right Treatments
The team at our highly efficient dental practice can design a smile makeover that will transform your appearance - and possibly the your quality of your life.
We design our treatment plans around each individual's needs, and no two smile makeovers are the same. This commitment to personalised treatment allows us to deliver superb results. Smile makeovers incorporate new technology that can create a real future smile that you can even try out!
Free expert consultation
I always ask new registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"New smile, new teeth, can finally eat without pain. The dentist and the staff all great and attentive and efficient. Really nice staff. " More.
Sophie Fox, 04-Oct-17 (Crouch End London)
"I wake up every morning literally with a smile on my face"
50,000+ pa of dental patients and new dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for smile makeovers for over 25 years. We are currently taking on new patients from Wooburn, Pottersheath and SE28 HP10. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
Worried about finding the right dental professional near Wooburn ? . We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Buckinghamshire that other practices
5 reasons why new clients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Free aftercare for general dentistry procedures
- Offering painless & long lasting dental solutions
- Est 1993 | 25 years expertise of general dentistry procedures
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- All of our practices have the very latest dental technology as standard
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established