Get dental implants today, why wait
The number one thing we hear from our Buckinghamshire patients is "why did I not have implants sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Mahmoud Pourghadiri and I've been working at The Perfect Practices Dental Group for many years offering patients help and advice on implants course of treatments.
If you are bothered by your enamel erosion, or have 'buck teeth' or other symptoms where decayed teeth solutions can help, I can advise you on the most popular and the leading courses of treatment for decayed teeth treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'astounding' or 'astonishing'.
Are you considering a new dentist? Our dental professionals and treatment coordinators are on hand to embarrassed by any problem or query you may have about dental implants.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake implants for new patients in Wroughton Park.
Free first appointment
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Why now?
- What do you hope we can achieve correctively?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Great service, friendly and helpful. Having a complete fear of dentists and not been for many years I cannot fault the perfect smile. Great health care and Service. " More.
Steve Richards, 24-Apr-18 (Caddington Bedfordshire)
Why you should make an appointment today
We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct careless aesthetic density done abroad
5 reasons why new dental patients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Quality & friendly care for dental implants and all implants | local Buckinghamshire practice
- Dr Rahul Doshi in dentistry.co.uk's top 50influencers of uk dentistry, as voted for by the dental professionclick here
- State of the art facility for implants | local Buckinghamshire practice
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
9 practices | Affordable cosmetic dental veneers by award winning dentists | Combined experience 400 years+