get access to fast affordable dental care
In Essex patient feedback is often "why did I wait?"
Welcome to The Perfect Practices Dental Group, my name is Dr Becky Walker and I'm one of the resident dentists here.
If you are worried by your bad breath, or have 'gums' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the appropriate and cutting edge dental procedures for acrylic veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'awesome' or 'spectacular'.
are you Googling to talk to us about having temporary or composite veneers, is that right? Our dental professionals and hygienists are on hand to outline and clarify any question not matter what it is you may have about acrylic veneers.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Hartford End over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Have you wanted to correct your teeth/smile for a long time
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
Why our acrylic veneers offer incredible results
restorative dental work
5 reasons why new dental clients come to The Perfect Practices
- State of the art facility for veneers | local Essex practice
- 24hr response rate acrylic veneers
- Professional yet affordable dental care for veneers
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Essex
We are one of Essex's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of fantastic private dental clients who already have acrylic veneers with really very good results.
Seeing a local dentist or orthodontist for veneers or other dental work (including porcelain inlay or onlays is really easy.
Your dentist will embarrassed by your treatment and prices. Please ask for special discounts and offers.