Go for it!
We often hear from new dental patients "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr Becky Walker and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on periodontal treatments dental procedures.
If you are tired of your halitosis, or have 'bruxism' or other symptoms where smile makeovers can help, I can advise you on the appropriate and most progressive treatments for the perfect smile.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'phenomenal' or 'spectacular'.
Are a client you looking for smile makeover? Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question or query you may have about non surgical periodontal treatments. Smile makeovers sounds very Hollywood but they aren't. It is a way of ensuring that your cosmetic dentistry is correctly planned and that your time, budget and dental appointments all give you the very best chance of resulting in the exact look you were planning.
Smile Makeover: Baythorne End
Designing a Smile Makeover - Choosing the Right Treatments
The team at our practice can design a smile makeover that will transform your appearance - and possibly the your quality of your life.
We design our treatment plans around each individual's needs, and no two smile makeovers are the same. This commitment to personalised treatment allows us to deliver superb results. Smile makeovers incorporate new technology that can create a real future smile that you can even try out!
Free first appointment
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- How long have they been like this?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"So helpful and amazing service. extraordinary service, kind staff, honest and trustworthy advice from the Dr Bhavna Doshi. Good service and good doctors. " More.
Brody Harvey, 09-Jul-18 (Hardmead Buckinghamshire)
"Why choose us"
Literally 1000s of patients and new private clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for smile makeovers for over a quarter of century. new private dental clients come from Baythorne End, Ravensden and Coopersale Street CO9. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why you should make an appointment today
Worried about finding the right dental specialist near Baythorne End? At the Perfect Practices we have 9 clinics and 11 dentists
5 reasons why new private customers come to smile enhancing
- Quality & friendly care for non surgical periodontal treatments and all periodontal treatments | local Essex practice
- Invisible braces from £1,500
- Friendly, local dentist? for periodontal treatments near Baythorne End
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
- All of our practices have the very latest more durable, hard wearing as standard