periodontal treatments: Be inspired
In Essex patient feedback is often "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
My name is Dr Maria Kalkani and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new patients wanting periodontal treatments.
If you are fed up with your periodontal problems, or have 'gaps' or other symptoms where care assessments can help, I can recommend the right and the latest full dentures (acrylic) for comprehensive complete care assessments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'really very good' or 'excellent'.
Are you in need of a new dentist? Our dental clinicians and hygienists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question not matter what it is you may have about non surgical periodontal treatments.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake periodontal treatments for new dental patients in Berden.
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new private patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
Why use The Perfect Practices for your non surgical periodontal treatments
We like to think that not all dental practitioners have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new private customers come to Perfect Practices
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced periodontal treatments / dental techniques | local Essex practice
- Cosmetic implant dentistry | premium quality & great value?
- Specialist in oral surgery? for periodontal treatments
- The Perfect Practices Dental Group has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dental professionals in Essex
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for care assessments or other dental work (including routine examinations is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental treatment promotions and discounts.