veneers: Why not? The price might surprise you
We often hear from new patients "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
Hi my name is Dr Negin Mosahebi and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on veneers treatments here at Perfect Practices Dental Group.
If you are stressed by your old crowns, or have 'overbite' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the very best and cutting edge dental procedures for ultrathins.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'epic' or 'astounding'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new clients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Why now?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
Worried about finding the right dental professional near Bocking's Elm? At the Perfect Practices we have 9 clinics and 11 dentists
5 reasons why new registered patients come to smile enhancing
- 1000s of happy veneers patients | 7k implants placed | local Essex practice
- 24hr response rate partial veneers
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced veneers / dental techniques
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Essex
- More than ten practices across Essex and the South East