periodontal treatments: It's worth a shot!
The number one thing we hear from our patients is "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr. Dipa Patel and I've been working at Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on periodontal treatments courses of treatment.
If you are completely fed up with your old crowns, or have 'gaps in front teeth' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can advise you on the most popular and the most advanced treatments for dental braces.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'incredible' or 'colossal'.
At The Perfect Practices Dental Group we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of reduced braces and aligners. We know that continuity in care and speed of procedure is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in BroxtedOur dental clients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include seeing the same dentist for all of the dental treatment and great results.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
Free initial consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
1000s of clients and new private dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for braces and aligners for over a quarter of century. Our patient registration list has re opened in Broxted, Finsbury and Belmont CM6. Call 020 3773 4450.