braces and aligners: Kiss your old smile goodbye!
The number one thing we hear from our clients near Bures is "why did I not have braces and aligners sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Mahmoud Pourghadiri and I've been working at Perfect Practices Dental Group for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners dental procedures.
If you are worry about your smile, or have 'current smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can offer you the very best and most progressive full dentures (acrylic) for cosmetic porcelain veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'brilliant' or 'staggering'.
You are here looking for more information to to organise having temporary or composite veneers, is that right? Our dental practitioners and treatment coordinators are on hand to explain any problem or query you may have about adult orthodontics.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Bures over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- How long have you wanted to do this?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"I have my smile and confidence back. As soon as I walked into this clinic I felt an instant warmth. Dr Sehmi was amazing throughout my brace treatment and I felt so comfortable. I recommended this dentistry 100%.. not too bad an experience considering I don't like the dentist in general. " More.
Kimberley Johnson, 27-Sep-18 (Brick House End Essex)
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
We like to think that not all dentists are the same.
5 reasons why new private dental clients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Specialist in oral surgery? for braces and aligners | local Essex practice
- Dental veneers now £26/month
- Specialist in oral surgery? for braces and aligners
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
- We have hundreds of repeat clients