veneers: Your smile - For that Extra Feminine Look You Always Wanted
The number one thing we hear from our patients near Chrishall is "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
Hi my name is Dr Manie Opperman, I am responsible for veneers dental procedures.
If you are completely fed up with your overbite, or have 'yellow or stained teeth' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the right and the most advanced course of treatments for teeth braces.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'excellent' or 'extraordinary'.
At Perfect Practices Dental Group we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of affordable braces and aligners. We know that minimising impact on patient's work, home or school life with a low number of dental visits in SG8 and complete understanding of the process of having braces is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in ChrishallOur private patients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include seeing the same dentist for all of the dental service and speed of procedure.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
Free initial examination
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Have you wanted to correct your teeth/smile for a long time
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Great results first time!. Very pleasant staff and thorough examination with good explanation. Excellent practice. " More.
Joshua Adams, 11-Apr-18 (Kingsash Buckinghamshire)