Your smile: For that Extra Feminine Look You Always Wanted
We often hear from new private customers "this is the best thing I have ever done for myself."
My name is Dr David Nolte and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new patients wanting general dentistry procedures or general dentistry procedures.
If you are suffering with your gaps, or have 'stained or discoloured teeth' or other symptoms where periodontal treatments can help, I can recommend the very best and the most modern dental procedures for non surgical periodontal treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'effortless' or 'unique'.
Maybe you are now considering gum disease solutions? in Duddenhoe End
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our patients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from Duddenhoe End have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new dental clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Brilliant new smile and no resemblance to a horse!. Every time I leave, my teeth are in better shape they are helpful and they listen during treatment and do everything they can to make it more comfortable for you all staff provide solve or answer friendly customer service. Very friendly and helpful." More.Darcey Cox (Wooburn Common Buckinghamshire)
Why use The Perfect Practices for your wisdom teeth removal
cosmetic dental work
5 reasons why new private dental patients come to Perfect Practices
- We only work with the highest quality branded products, carefully chosen by our lead dentists
- Dr Rahul Doshi in dentistry.co.uk's top 50influencers of uk dentistry, as voted for by the dental professionclick here
- 1000s of happy general dentistry procedures patients | 7k implants placed | local Essex practice
- More than ten practices across Essex and the South East
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
"Excellent!. Very professional and kind. Very good treatment received. " More.
Michelle Pearce, 20-Jul-18 (Lower Gravenhurst Bedfordshire)