"hygienist appointment and re sticking of veneer. receptive and welcoming practise that appears to care about its private dental clients. Been very happy since going to this." More.
teeth grinding: Where we love to exceed your expectations
The number one thing we hear from our private clients is "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi my name is Dr Gurs Sehmi and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on teeth grinding dental procedures.
If you are suffering with your old crowns, or have 'stained or discoloured teeth' or other symptoms where teeth grinding can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the right and the most modern and up to date procedures for bruxism treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'surprising' or 'tremendous'.
Are you now considering having a new dentist? Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question or query you may have about bruxism treatments.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake teeth grinding for new patients in Danbury.
Combined experience 400 years+ | Est 1993 | Fast local appointment system | 020 3773 4450.
teeth grinding: There really is no such thing as natural beauty
The number one thing we hear from our Essex patients is "That our results are amazing"
Hi my name is Dr Zaki Kanaan and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (nr Armigers) for many years offering patients help and advice on teeth grinding courses of treatment. I work at our Essex practices.
If you are bothered by your gaps in front teeth, or have 'overbite' or other symptoms where teeth grinding can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the correct and the latest and most up to date full dentures (acrylic) for bruxism treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'fantastic' or 'unique'.
Googling a new dentist? Our dental specialists and treatment coordinators are on hand to answer any question you may have about bruxism treatments.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake teeth grinding for newly registered patients in Danbury.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new registered patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Have you looked into any possible treatments that you think you might like?
- What are your expectations?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Perfection!. I have had a huge dental phobia all of my life after the dedicated care and patience I have received from this dental practice I have overcome my fear of the dental surgeons I would recommend them to anyone who has a dental fear. No more fear! " More.
Charles West, 03-Aug-16 (Tilsworth Bedfordshire)
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
cosmetic dental work
5 reasons why new private dental clients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Experienced dental practitioners in teeth grinding
- Highly skilled & experienced clinicians & nurses
- Our talented dental team are always here to help new private clients with teeth grinding
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- The Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England