Now it is time to treat YOU
We often hear from new dental patients "why did I not have this done sooner?"
My name is Dr Sarah Good. I work at our Essex and [county] practices. I am a fully qualified dentist. I am responsible for new registered patients wanting braces and aligners or other similar treatments.
If you are completely fed up with your ugly or misshaped teeth, or have 'stained teeth' or other symptoms where narrow smile solutions can help, I can offer you the appropriate and the leading treatments for narrow smile treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'astonishing' or 'surprising'.
Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to inform or clarify any problem or query you may have about removable braces.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake braces and aligners for new private patients in Elmstead Heath.
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Professional, reassuring and excellent quality!. After not going to the dentist for a few years, I had a lot of treatments to catch up on. I was slightly nervous, but Dr Gursandeep explained the process and I felt at ease again. I wouldn't hesitate to return if I need any further treatment.. Great Dentists. " More.
Ivy F., 29-Mar-18 (Wootton Bedfordshire)
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
Patients near Elmstead Heath have asked us to fix poor reshaping and contouring work that has not stood the test of time
5 reasons why new dental clients come to The Perfect Practices
- Experienced dental professionals in braces and aligners
- Over 30,000 smile makeovers completed
- High quality caring approach for braces and aligners
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Essex that other practices
- We are certified and CQC registered
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dental practitioners in Essex
Seeing a local dental professional or hygienist for narrow smile solutions or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will answer your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers.