You want better teeth, OK we hear you
We often hear from new private clients "the results are simply amazing."
Welcome to The Perfect Practices, my name is Dr Becky Walker and I'm one of the resident dentists here.
If you are really fed up with your gums, or have 'gummy smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the most popular and the latest and most up to date courses of treatment for cosmetic teeth.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'incredible' or 'life-changing'.
Looking at websites on Google to find out more about having Ultrathin or Emax veneers, is that right? Our dental clinicians and orthodontists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question or query you may have about cosmetic teeth.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Curtismill Green over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
"Setting and calm, professional dentist. excellent kind people a pleasure to go to the dental professional !!. Excellent I tell everyone how wonderful. " More.
Nancy Young, 12-Apr-18 (E2 London)
1000s of private dental clients and new dental patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for veneers since 1993. new private customers come from Curtismill Green, Honor Oak and Manningtree RM4. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
Worried about finding the right dentist near Little Parndon? At the Perfect Practices we have 9 clinics and 11 dentists
5 reasons why new customers come to Perfect Practices
- Patient satisfaction assured? for veneers | local Essex practice
- One of Essex's top dentists?
- We only work with the highest quality branded products, carefully chosen by our lead dentists
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers
- We are certified and CQC registered
- We have a passion for excellence