hygienist treatments: Take time out for dental beauty
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I wait?"
I'm Dr Natalie Frendo-Cumbo and I'm here to help you find out more about the amazing treatment options available to improve the appearance of your smile.
If you are really fed up with your gaps in front teeth, or have 'enamel erosion' or other symptoms where hygienist treatments can help, I can offer you the very best and the most modern and up to date full dentures (acrylic) for dental hygienists.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'spectacular' or 'astonishing'.
Are you looking for a new dentist? Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to outline and clarify any problem or query you may have about dental hygienists.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake hygienist treatments for new patients in Gainsford End.
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Any other problems you want us to look at the same time?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"A smile is the universal welcome"
Literally 1000s of private customers and new private dental patients have been choosing smile enhancing for hygienist treatments since 1993. We treat new dental clients from Gainsford End, Upper Staploe and TW13 CO9. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why our dental hygienists are perhaps better than other dentists
Please remember not all dental practitioners have in house specialists
5 reasons why new private patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Horsleycross Street)
- Over 5000 hygienist treatments patients
- Cutting edge dental treatment?
- hygienist treatments: Advanced / full x-rays included
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers