veneers: Where we love to exceed your expectations
The number one thing we hear from our Essex private dental clients is "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi my name is Dr Gurs Sehmi, I am responsible for veneers dental treatments here at Perfect Practices Dental Group.
If you are upset by your current smile, or have 'chipped teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can offer you the correct and ultra modern course of treatments for porcelain veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'epic' or 'perfect'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free first consultation
I always ask new private dental patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
corrective dental work
5 reasons why new patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Blackmore)
- Patient satisfaction assured? for veneers
- Highest quality, lifetime implants
- Same day treatment for veneers | local Essex practice
- We have a passion for excellence
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dental clinicians in Essex
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for veneers or other dental work (including removable prosthetics like dentures is really easy.
Your dentist will explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions on veneers.