implants: 67% of women surveyed wanted a better smile
The number one thing we hear from our private clients near Fiddlers Hamlet is "why did I wait so long for implants?"
Hi my name is Dr Natalie Frendo-Cumbo and I've been working at Perfect Practices Dental Group for many years offering patients help and advice on implants dental procedures here at The Perfect Practices (nr Fiddlers Hamlet).
If you are stressed by your gums, or have 'tooth decay' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the very best and most progressive course of treatments for dental braces.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'really very good' or 'striking'.
At Perfect Practices we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of inexpensive braces and aligners. We know that minimising impact on patient's work, home or school life with a low number of dental visits in CM16 and maintaining a healthy mouth and teeth during dental treatment is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in Fiddlers HamletOur customers tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include great results and seeing the same dentist for all of the dental service.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"Just feel in very good and safe hands. Good quality service helpful staff. 10 out of 5 stars rating. " More.
Georgina Owen, 02-Mar-18 (Church End Buckinghamshire)
Why you should make an appointment today
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct unacceptable restorative density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Professional yet affordable dental care for implants
- Invisible braces from £1,500
- Specialist in oral surgery? for implants | local Essex practice
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
We are one of Essex's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of delighted patients who already have dental braces with remarkable results.
Seeing a local dental professional or periodontist for braces and aligners or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will elaborate on or explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers for implants.