caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures: Give it a try!
The number one thing we hear from our patients near Frogs' Green is "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
My name is Dr David Nolte and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new patients wanting caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures.
If you are fed up with your periodontal problems, or have 'narrow smile' or other symptoms where general dentistry procedures can help, I can advise you on the right and the latest and most up to date dental procedures for wisdom teeth removal.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'excellent' or 'sensational'.
Looking for a new dentist? Our dental clinicians and orthodontists are on hand to answer any question you may have about porcelain crowns.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures for new private dental patients in Frogs' Green.
Free expert consultation
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
1000s of registered patients and new private patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for general dentistry procedures since 1993. We have new dental clients for all over Frogs' Green, Bougton End and Acton Green CB10. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
Worried about finding the right dentist near Frogs' Green? At the Perfect Practices we have 9 clinics and 11 dentists
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- 1000s of happy caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures patients | 7k implants placed
- Free expert consultation for porcelain crowns
- Professional yet affordable dental care for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures
- The Perfect Practices (nr Frogs' Green) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- Perfect Practices also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers